CDL A Owner Operators
- CKJ Transport - Energy Services LLC
- $44,860.00 - 71,640.00 / Year *
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
CLASS A COMPANY DRIVERS, OWNER-OPERATORS, AND FLEET OWNERS
REGIONAL RUNS TEXAS AND BORDERING STATES WITH AVAILABLE OTR WORK
CKJ Transport Energy Services in Hobbs, New Mexico is a family owned transportation company with expertise providing flatbed transportation services to the oil field industry. We believe in building a strong partnership with our customers while providing a safe, respectful and supportive environment for our professional Drivers, Owner-Operators, and non-driving employees. Whether a customer or an employee, when you are with CKJ, you are with family.
We have a terrific opportunity for safe, reliable CDL A Company Drivers, Owner-Operators and fleet Owners to operate in the Texas and bordering state region.
* Company Drivers
* Class A CDL Owner-Operators with 48'&53' Flatbeds or Step Decks
* Class A CDL Fleet Owners with 48'&53' Flatbeds or Step Decks
* Forklift Owner-Operators for On-site Loading / Unloading
* Mostly Local and Regional Runs with Occasional Overnight Loads
* Very Competitive Company Driver pay and Owner-Operator Revenue!
* Full benefit package for Company Drivers Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401(k)
* Great Insurance for Contractors: Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo, Bob-tail, Worker's Comp
* MSA's With Most Major Companies Work that Follows You is Welcome
* Steady Year-Round Work - We Will Keep You Busy!
* Real Growth Opportunity for Fleet Owners Sustained Revenue Flow
* Friendly Efficient On-boarding Process
* Ownership and Staff Who Genuinely Committed to Your Success
To start your career today, click APPLY NOW!
Or Call Jamie at 888-###-####
Associated topics: cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company otr, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, otr company, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driving